Ardmore Glass Company is a family-owned, Chicago based, commercial and residential glass services business that aims to help you achieve the glass project of your dreams. Whether you're looking for some gorgeous new glass tabletops or an entire storefront for your business, we can provide you with reliable and high-quality service.
How We Make Your Dream Glass Project Happen
Our experienced staff is trained in every step of your project's process. We collaborate with you, designers, and architects to ensure a long-lasting and attractive build. Our designs vary from classic to modern, as we want to create work that suits the style of your home or business.
It's important to us that our users never feel that things are happening in the process without their knowledge and approval. Maintaining a constant line of communication is a priority for us. We want to ensure that the end result is just as you pictured!
We've grown and worked in Chicagoland since our founding in 1950. We're proud of the work that we do as we watch it brighten up our city piece by piece.
Although we provide a wide range of services, we typically work in these categories:
- Shower Enclosures
- Closet Doors
- Insulated Windows
- Mirrored Walls
- Vanity Mirrors
- Table Tops
If your project isn't listed among these categories, feel free to reach out to us and tell us about your project. We're certain we'll be able to help make your vision a reality!
Ardmore Glass is a trusted partner to our users, and we can join them for the entire process of design all the way up to the building.
What Does Ardmore Glass Bring to a Project?
Our company and employees are highly experienced, with over 65 years in commercial and residential glass services.
With our decades working with glass installation and production, here are some assurances of issues you'll avoid by working with us versus our competitors:
- Pricing: Our prices are accessible, with absolutely no hidden costs to take you by surprise.
- Quality: Reliable, quality build with the best product lines, and warranties, available in the industry. You won't have to call us back about a project we've completed falling apart.
- Efficiency: If you have a deadline, we'll meet it. Timely completion of all tasks and projects is a priority for us, and we achieve it in part by consulting with you!
- Professionalism: With our 65 years of experience in this industry, we can avoid the mistakes that can be made by newer companies. We've already made them and learned from them!
- Reliability: We provide reliable, professional advice in the realms of building, design, and any other avenue relevant to your project.
How Much Will My Project Cost?
We want to make your home or business project as affordable as possible on our end -- without sacrificing efficiency or quality.
If you want more information about how much your project will cost, reach out and receive a quote from us today! We'll give you a free and accurate quote for your project, even if you don't end up working with us specifically.
Contact us by phone at (773) 561-6109, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find us at our office on 5826 North Broadway in Chicago Illinois. We're open from 10am-5pm Monday to Friday, and 12pm-3pm on Saturday if you want to stop by and learn more about the commercial glass services we can provide for you and your project!